Ideal for dry or damp locations where light portability is of high importance such as machine or automobile servicing.
- Durable 1-3/4" diameter, shatterproof polycarbonate casing
- 4100 Kelvin (pure white light) bulbs found locally
- PVC (poly vinyl chloride) end caps provide a water tight seal
- Temperature tolerance is approximately 5° Fahrenheit to 140° Fahrenheit
- These fixtures draw 0.2 to 0.6 amps
- External in-line ballasts are encased in a ballast box for easy serviceability and cord adjustment
- The Sawfish™ and The Barracuda™ are built with SJTOW-A oil resistant 16 gauge copper, 3 conductor cable
- The 120 Volt fixtures have a 3 prong grounded plug
- We offer a variety of mounting brackets. We do recommend two brackets per lighting fixture
for utmost stability
- Certifications: IP54 (Splashproof)
- ULeCUL Listed.