The Halogen Ol’ Reliable™ Series of fixtures are ideal on machines with a dry OR light mist environment, heavy vibration, and high levels of flying metal debris.
The Halogen Ol’ Reliable™ Series fixtures are dust proof, coolant and vibration resistant. Their reliability has been field proven for over two decades. These fixtures have been successfully used in heavy-duty press (stamping) operations across North America.
The HLP-001 Series operates with an external 12 or 24 volt transformer or can be wired directly to the 12 or 24 volt outlet in the machine control panel.
The HLP-002 Series should be utilized in applications that require 120 volt power source, and a low volume of coolant.
- 67° of illumination provide accurate positioning
- 5″ light head provides intense lighting quality and accurate light disbursement to work area
- Superior chip-resistant tempered glass lenses offer maximum safety to operator
- The large T-bar handle provides easy positioning and operator safety
- Five points of adjustment. Base offers 320° swivel
- Fixtures ship standard with 75 watt/24 volt bulbs
- Made of extruded anodized aluminum and comes standard with 6 feet of SJT oil-resistant cable
- Warranty: 1 Year
- CERTIFICATION: IP65 (waterproof)
58# Magnet with Cord Holder
Medium arm, 24V, 75W, IP65, CE
Long arm, 120/24V, 75W, IP65, CE
100W, bi-pin, 12V halogen
Angle / Mounting Bracket
Magnetic Base (8″ x 8″)
001/002/003 series C-clamp
50 Watt Bulb 12 Volts Bi-pin
70W H3 style halogen bulb, 24V
75 Watt Bulb 12 Volts Bi-pin
75 Watt Bulb 24 Volts Bi-Pin
.5 amp fuse
Electronic Transformer 12/120 V
120/12V coil transformer
Standard coil transformer 24/120