The Halogen Ol’ Reliable™ Series of fixtures are ideal on machines with a dry OR light mist environment, heavy vibration, and high levels of flying metal debris.
The Halogen Ol’ Reliable™ Series fixtures are dust proof, coolant and vibration resistant. Their reliability has been field proven for over two decades. These fixtures have been successfully used in heavy-duty press (stamping) operations across North America.
The HLP-001 Series operates with an external 12 or 24 volt transformer or can be wired directly to the 12 or 24 volt outlet in the machine control panel.
The HLP-002 Series should be utilized in applications that require 120 volt power source, and a low volume of coolant.
- 67° of illumination provide accurate positioning
- 5″ light head provides intense lighting quality and accurate light disbursement to work area
- Superior chip-resistant tempered glass lenses offer maximum safety to operator
- The large T-bar handle provides easy positioning and operator safety
- Five points of adjustment. Base offers 320° swivel
- Fixtures ship standard with 75 watt/24 volt bulbs
- Made of extruded anodized aluminum and comes standard with 6 feet of SJT oil-resistant cable
- CERTIFICATION: IP65 (waterproof)
58# Magnet with Cord Holder
Long arm, 24V, 75W, IP65, CE
Medium arm, 24V, 75W, IP65, CE
Head and base, 12V, 75W, IP65, CE
Head and base, 24V, 75W, IP65, CE
Long arm, 120/24V, 75W, IP65, CE
Medium arm, 120/24V, 75W, IP65, CE
100W, bi-pin, 12V halogen
Angle / Mounting Bracket
Magnetic Base (8″ x 8″)
001/002/003 series C-clamp
50 Watt Bulb 12 Volts Bi-pin
70W H3 style halogen bulb, 24V
75 Watt Bulb 12 Volts Bi-pin
75 Watt Bulb 24 Volts Bi-Pin
.5 amp fuse
Electronic Transformer 12/120 V
120/12V coil transformer
Standard coil transformer 24/120