These power, industrial strength, LED (Light Emitting Diode) )fixtures provide exceptionally bright and natural white light (5,000 Kelvin) over a wide surface area. They are built to endure the harshest machine and industrial environments, including severe levels of water/coolants/lubricants, vibration, dust and flying metal debris, ideal for machining centers, inspection stations, presses, EDMs, screw machine and industrial task lighting.
- Average LED life of 43,800 hours. Changing bulbs every decade becomes a new standard.
- Pure bright white illumination at 5,000K.
- Totally watertight IP67 (waterproof under pressure) to withstand heavy levels of water and coolants.
- The casing is built with Polycarbonate Lexan tubing It is virtually unbreakable even in the most hostile environments of heat, vibration, and metal debris.
- The external driver is inline with the cord, this allows the fixture to be used in hostile applications while keeping the driver dry and out of harm’s way.
- Provides 80° of illumination
- Voltage input is 24 VDC.
- Fixtures ship standard with 25 feet of SJT oil resistant cabling.
- A wide variety of mounting brackets are available.
- Meets CA20 Appliance Efficiency Regulation
- Ships complete
- Certification: IP67 (Waterproof Under Pressure)
- CE Mark of Declaration
- RoHS Compliant
|Part Number||Length||Lumens||Watts||Description||Rated Hours||Specifications||Price||Cart||price_hsort|
24 VDC, 40″, 5000k, 4,500lm, IP67, 25′ cord
24 VDC, 24″, 5000k, 2,240lm, IP67, 25′ cord
24 VDC, 11″, 5000k, 900lm, IP67, 25′ cord