LED Machine Light, 100-240V 50/60Hz, 40″, 5000k, 4,500lm, IP67, 25′ cord, With Switch
Quantity 42 In Stock
- Average LED life of 43,800 hours. Changing bulbs every decade becomes a new standard.
- Pure bright white illumination at 5,000K.
- Totally watertight IP67 (waterproof under pressure) to withstand heavy levels of water and coolants.
- The casing is built with Polycarbonate Lexan tubing It is virtually unbreakable even in the most hostile environments of heat, vibration, and metal debris.
- The external driver is inline with the cord, this allows the fixture to be used in hostile applications while keeping the driver dry and out of harm’s way.
- Provides 80° of illumination
- Voltage input is 100 to 240 VAC 50/60Hz.
- Fixtures ship standard with 25 feet of SJT oil resistant cabling and grounded plug.
- A wide variety of mounting brackets are available.
- Meets CA20 Appliance Efficiency Regulation
- Ships complete
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Certification: IP67 (Waterproof Under Pressure)
- CE Mark of Declaration
- RoHS Compliant
These power, industrial strength, LED (Light Emitting Diode) )fixtures provide exceptionally bright and natural white light (5,000 Kelvin) over a wide surface area. They are built to endure the harshest machine and industrial environments, including severe levels of water/coolants/lubricants, vibration, dust and flying metal debris, ideal for machining centers, inspection stations, presses, EDMs, screw machine and industrial task lighting. Ideal for EDM applications.
|Dimensions||52 x 5 x 5 in|
IP67 (Waterproof Under Pressure), CE Mark of Declaration, RoHS Compliant