LED Machine Light, 100-240V 50/60Hz, 52″, 5000k, 6,300lm, IP67, 25′ cord, No Switch
Out of stock
- Average LED life of 43,800 hours. Changing bulbs every decade becomes a new standard.
- Pure bright white illumination at 5,000K.
- Totally watertight IP67 (waterproof under pressure) to withstand heavy levels of water and coolants.
- The casing is built with Polycarbonate Lexan tubing It is virtually unbreakable even in the most hostile environments of heat, vibration, and metal debris.
- The external driver is inline with the cord, this allows the fixture to be used in hostile applications while keeping the driver dry and out of harm’s way.
- Provides 80° of illumination
- Voltage input is 100 to 240 VAC 50/60Hz.
- Fixtures ship standard with 25 feet of SJT oil resistant cabling and grounded plug.
- A wide variety of mounting brackets are available.
- Meets CA20 Appliance Efficiency Regulation
- Ships complete
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Certification: IP67 (Waterproof Under Pressure)
- CE Mark of Declaration
- RoHS Compliant
These power, industrial strength, LED (Light Emitting Diode) )fixtures provide exceptionally bright and natural white light (5,000 Kelvin) over a wide surface area. They are built to endure the harshest machine and industrial environments, including severe levels of water/coolants/lubricants, vibration, dust and flying metal debris, ideal for machining centers, inspection stations, presses, EDMs, screw machine and industrial task lighting. Ideal for EDM applications.
IP67 (Waterproof Under Pressure), CE Mark of Declaration, RoHS Compliant