LED Dock Lighting, Complete Assembly, 100-240V, 50/60hz
- With light intensity of 1,200 lumens while consuming only 18 watts of electricity, this dock light is also highly energy efficient.
- Head is detachable allowing for easy replacement or upgrade to existing dock light arm configurations.
- Housing is designed solely for durability and reliability. A heavy-duty cast aluminum and polycarbonate head enables this fixture to withstand severe impact.
- LED technology eliminates the risk of breakage to any glass bulbs and/or filaments found in incandescent and fluorescent bulbs.
- Ideal for food and beverage areas, where potential glass and mercury contamination is unacceptable.
- Double-strut arm comes standard, providing a strong, versatile, solid mount for the fixture.
- Designed with wet environments in mind, this fixture is rated as IP65 (Waterproof)
- Voltage input is 100 to 240 VAC 50/60hz.
- Offers 50° of illumination.
- Intelligent driver automatically detects and adjusts to incoming power automatically.
- 5,000 Kelvin color temperature provides a pure white light, eliminating any discoloration effects.
- 15° optics provide even, wide, and long disbursement of light throughout the entire trailer.
- Recessed backplate, toggle switch, and waterproof cord protector offer further reduced risk of damage by equipment in busy dock locations.
- Operates between the temperatures of -20°F to 105°F.
- Meets CA 20 Appliance Efficiency Regulation.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Certification: IP65 (Waterproof)
- CE Mark of Declaration
- RoHS Compliant