These powerful, industrial strength, LED (Light Emitting Diode) fixtures provide exceptionally bright and natural white light (5,000 Kelvin), over a wide surface area. They are built to endure the harshest machine and industrial environments, including severe levels of water/coolants/lubricants, vibration, dust and flying metal debris. Ideal for machining centers under high pressures and temperatures where lighting is needed in an area where serviceability would be difficult – no maintenance or complications beyond installation for 10 years.
- Fixture is powered with voltages between 100 to 240 VAC. Driver automatically detects and adjusts to line voltage and hertz.
- Longer LED service life of 50,000 hours.
- Pure bright white illumination at 5000K.
- Enclosure is rated IP69K, ensuring superb protection from high-pressure/steam cleaning applications.
- Solid aluminum construction serves as premium heatsink ensuring long life and cool operating temperature.
- Fixtures ship standard with 25 feet of SJT oil resistant cabling and grounded plug.
- With these fixtures made of anodized aluminum and cover made of tempered glass, these strip LEDs can handle repetitive washdown from almost any type of coolant and/or lubricant under high pressure and temperatures.
- The external driver is in-line with the cord, this allows the fixture to be used in hostile applications while keeping the driver dry and out of harm’s way.
- Provides 80° of illumination
- Ships complete
- Meets CA20 Appliance Efficiency Regulation
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Certifications: IP69K (Waterproof Under High Pressure/ High Temperature)
- CE Mark of Declaration
- RoHS Complaint
|Part Number||Length||Lumens||Watts||Description||Rated Hours||Specifications||Price||Cart||price_hsort|
LED Machine Light, 30”, 90-260V 50/60Hz Heavy-Duty LED fixture
LED Machine Light, 19”, 100-240V 50/60Hz, Heavy-Duty LED fixture
LED Machine Light, 12”, 100-240V 50/60Hz, Heavy-Duty LED fixture